Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween Costumes

"What are You Going to be this Year?"

Create the BEST costume on the Block this year with
"Halloween Costume Ideas!"

Hello Fellow Halloween Lovers!

Yep! We LOVE Halloween at my house, and we love to create costumes! I've searched many images for ideas on our own costumes,

"Halloween Costume Ideas" It is a terrific collection of images to spark your OWN imagination and creativity! Over half of the images are authentic costumes like this:



Rodeo Clown

Other images are of costumes that are basically "store bought" like this:

Kids Indian Halloween Costume
Indian Costume


Lil Angel

There are even a few "face-do's" included, like this:


Mummy


http://japanimation.com/sm/img/costume.gif

SAILOR MOON HALLOWEEN COSTUMES


I wannabe a . . .

Devil or She Devil


I wannabe . . .

Freddy Krueger


I wannabe . . .

Michael Meyers


I wannabe a . . .

character from Scream!


I wannabe . . .

a Vampire, a Lady Vampire, Dracula or Elvira


The image “http://www.flexbeta.net/images/halo1big.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Halo.....


The Fly Halloween Costume


The Fly

Evil Queen Halloween Costume (3992M)
Evil Queen

Bride of Darkness Child

Just Scary


I hope this has given you some Ideas Have a Safe And Happy Allhallowseve!!!!

The image “http://a7.vox.com/6a00c22526e799549d00c22526f18f549d-320pi” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be a gothic witch... My sister will wear Morticia Addams costume as she already does 365 days a years ;-)
Happy Halloween!