Friday, October 5, 2007

WOW!!

Wow!
This site is so cool I put in my application (for a bad credit car loan) on Wednesday 9-3-07 I received a call with in 20 minutes the Salesman told me he just received my application and would like me to come down to his dealership just to look around at some of the inventory.
I went down there after work, he was so nice and didn't presser me into buying anything.
I was vary interested in this Kia Optima nice looking car vary good on gas exactly what I needed, drove it home that night I love my new car.
I am quite impressed with that company’s level of customer service.

Almost Forgot Here is The Site www.fundingway.com {That Is A Random Pic On The Net I Found I don't have a Digital Cam yet.
http://images.motortrend.com/oftheyear/car/112_0701_2007_coty_67z+2007_Kia_Optima+front.jpg

No comments: