Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Speaks

Lindsay Lohan Speaks (2 Months Ago)
lohan2.jpg


An interview with OK! Magazine that is making the gossip rounds today seems to be the first we’ve heard from Lindsay Lohan since she checked out of Cirque Lodge Rehab Center in Sundance Utah.

Says Linds to OK!: "I hit rock bottom. Everything in my life came to a point where I had to make a decision.

"It was a sobering experience. It made me look at myself and all the people, places and things in my life in a different way.

“I'm going back to shoot Dare to Love Me, but I plan on returning to Utah so I can stay focused and avoid other distractions.

"I'm here to stay. My talent is a gift and I'm going to use it."

I guess that sort of sounds like Lindsay. Not really, but maybe rehab has make her sound more like…her parents.

Perez Hilton reports that the interview is a sham. Says a source close to Michael Lohan: ““That OK! interview is bullshit. Lindsay did it like two months ago and they’re using it without her permission. It just really sucks.”

So maybe she isn’t going to live in Utah now, or whatever. Hopefully she makes some good movies somewhere around here. Dare to Love Me sounds like crap, but if she can put in a good showing, people will start hiring her again. Plus, I always have my un-produced Lindsay Lohan v. Zombies vehicle.

No comments: