Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Pamela Anderson



Pamela Anderson Has Her Hands Full..



Pamela Anderson acknowledges her struggles but she can only shrug and move on.

"Oh there's plenty," of problems, as she headed to LAX nightclub in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve. "What can you do? We're all human. We're all trying."

Her plans for 2008 are,"More of the same. More excitement, more fun."

Last year, in which the actress turned 40, might be hard to beat.

Her brief marriage to Kid Rock was officially dissolved in early 2007. Anderson waited four months before walking down the aisle for the third time with Rick Salomon, a friend of 15 years.

She filed for divorce on Dec. 14 in Los Angeles Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences, but days later Anderson posted a message on her blog saying: "We're working things out."

In her first online posting since then, Anderson updated her Web site Monday and hinted at the "insanity" of last year. Still, her New Year's resolution is clear:

"I know 2008 will bring all your wildest dreams. 2007 was an interesting year for me. What's the definition of insanity? This is the year I do everything I wanted to do – my way. I have so many great projects – for the environment, for animals. I'm going to be proud of every single day – and make sure I do not veer from the path. Stay focused."

No comments: