Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Viatron owns YOU!!!




This is a true story...kinda

smpfilms
Style: Variety
Joined: October 24, 2005
Last Login: 2 hours ago
Videos Watched: 420,833
Subscribers: 54,650
Channel Views: 1,517,630
NO MORE MUSIC VIDEOS FROM ME:
I have removed 20 of my music videos from YouTube in fear of having my account deleted. In 2006, I wrote a song called "Make Poop" and posted a video of me performing it live in front of a crowd. Viacom accused me of copyright violations (for an unknown reason) and YouTube removed the video. I recently recieved a message from YouTube warning me of the consequences of this accused violation. So I have decided to remove all my music videos to help insure my account's security on YouTube. I left "The Mean Kitty Song" up, but I will be posting my music videos elsewhere. To the fans of my music, I'm sorry. I'll have a new post about this on my website soon.





So YouTube took the video of me falling down the stairs down because they said it was copyrighted. WHAT?!? There was no music, no logos, nothing but Lisa and I. This is a sad day for YouTube if they actually don't watch videos. If this happens again, I'm done here!!
THE ORIGINAL VIDEO CAN BE FOUND ON MY LIVEVIDEO ACCOUNT:

No comments: